Scientist, Bioinformatics / Computational Biology
- Design new algorithms to solve bio problems!
- PhD in bioinformatics, math, cs, stats or related fields
- 3+ years experience
- Know Python or R
Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack
- Build software tools to solve bio & healthcare problems!
- BS/MS in computer science or related fields
- 3+ years experience
- Frontend, backend, databases, aws/gcp, algorithms & data structures
Scientist, Assay Development/HTS
- Design and validate new assays!
- PhD in biology or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to develop novel assays
- Basic stats & programming; NGS; lab automation; flow cytometry
Director of Clinical Operations
- Lead CRO operations!
- Worked at CROs and pharma companies
- Has been a CRA, CTM or Director of Clinical Ops
- Bonus points if worked at tech companies or was an entrepreneur
Scientist, Molecular Biology
- Design new molecular constructs!
- PhD in molecular biology or related fields
- 2+ years experience
- Strong molecular biology skills; NGS; gene editing; lab automation.
Neuralink hires some of the most specialized and sought after engineers in the world. Thanks to Nettrons we extended 9 offers and hired 6 world class engineers.
Head of Recruiting @ Neuralink
How It Works
Fill out a simple form to apply to a program. We'll be in touch to learn more about what you're looking for in the next stage of your career, and see if there's a mutual fit.
Once accepted, you can start reviewing company profiles and decide which ones you want to have introductory conversations with.
In the first week, we'll arrange initial conversations between you and companies based on mutual interests.
This week and throughout the program, we'll have optional dinners and fireside chats where you can mingle with company team members and other candidates in the programs.
Week 2 will be formal interviews / tech screens with companies from the first week if you both want to move forward.
The interviews will be different based on the company & role, but we'll let you know the format beforehand and help with mock interviews / preparations if you need.
Week 3 will be onsite interviews with companies from week 2 if you both want to move forward.
You'll get to know potential colleagues, see their labs and offices. Afterwards, companies decide if they want to extend an offer, and you decide if you'll accept.
Endpoint Health hired our latest employee with the help of Nettrons! Nettrons was able to distill what we were looking for into clear criteria for technical backgrounds, soft skills and culture fit. All of the candidates were interested in joining a startup. We made a great new hire quickly from a small pool of highly qualified candidates.
Cofounder & CSO @ Endpoint Health
How We Select Companies
Spin-out from a top university lab and/or graduated from a top incubator (YC, StartX etc)
Is a startup between 10 - 300 people
Cutting edge technology and ambitious mission, usually in these areas: designing new organisms, cancer detection and treatment, plant-based animal products, drug discovery, presicion medicine, gene engineering.
We hired our most recent full-stack software engineer through Nettrons! Only successful recruiter we’ve used! Highly recommend.
Founder & CEO @ Curebase