Scientist, Bioinformatics / Computational Biology
- Design new algorithms to solve bio problems!
- PhD in bioinformatics, math, cs, stats or related fields
- 3+ years experience
- Know Python or R
Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack
- Build software tools to solve bio & healthcare problems!
- BS/MS in computer science or related fields
- 3+ years experience
- Frontend, backend, databases, aws/gcp, algorithms & data structures
Scientist, Assay Development/HTS
- Design and validate new assays!
- PhD in biology or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to develop novel assays
- Basic stats & programming; NGS; lab automation; flow cytometry
Director of Clinical Operations
- Lead CRO operations!
- Worked at CROs and pharma companies
- Has been a CRA, CTM or Director of Clinical Ops
- Bonus points if worked at tech companies or was an entrepreneur
Scientist, Molecular Biology
- Design new molecular constructs!
- PhD in molecular biology or related fields
- 2+ years experience
- Strong molecular biology skills; NGS; gene editing; lab automation.
How It Works
Fill out a simple form to apply to a program. We'll be in touch to learn more about what you're looking for in the next stage of your career, and see if there's a mutual fit.
Once accepted, you can start reviewing company profiles and decide which ones you want to have introductory conversations with.
In the first week, we'll arrange initial conversations between you and companies based on mutual interests.
This week and throughout the program, we'll have optional dinners and fireside chats where you can mingle with company team members and other candidates in the programs.
Week 2 will be formal interviews / tech screens with companies from the first week if you both want to move forward.
The interviews will be different based on the company & role, but we'll let you know the format beforehand and help with mock interviews / preparations if you need.
Week 3 will be onsite interviews with companies from week 2 if you both want to move forward.
You'll get to know potential colleagues, see their labs and offices. Afterwards, companies decide if they want to extend an offer, and you decide if you'll accept.